CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A tribute

This blog is a tribute to a precious, young girl whose earthly life was ended on August 5, 2008. Kaylee Marie Allison went to be with our Lord and Savior on her 10th birthday. I have had the pleasure of knowing Kaylee's family for 2 years. Kaylee's brother Sam has autism and is in my class. As I sit here at the computer trying to find the right words to say about Kaylee Marie....I am speechless. She was an amazing girl who had a wonderful life with a wonderful family. I put up a slide show that was played at her funeral and it will say all the things that I am unable to. Before you watch the video I am writing a small part of what was written in the bulletin at her memorial service. Her parents wrote this and it is incredible. Kaylee's mother said something to me the day before her funeral. She said "Julie, I am comforted by two things...1) Kaylee Marie did not suffer, 2) I know she is in heaven." Bless you Allison family and you are in my prayers daily.

Insert from bulletin:

We want to thank you all so much for coming today for the purpose of remembering and honoring our sweet angel. Be excited with us in knowing that Kaylee Marie is now in Glory! She is in the presence of her Heavenly Father and we just know she is dancing more than ever! God has opened his loving arms....one to comfort us and other to welcome his precious girl.

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain for the old order of things has passed away."
Revelation 21:4




God is good!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Thank you so much for sharing that.

The Dilworth Family said...

Just as touching as it was at the funeral! What a sweet and very blessed family.

Jennifer said...

Julie,
Thank you for this sweet tribute! My sister, April, is Kaylee Marie's aunt.
I came across your blog as I was making a prayer book for Tammy. I know Sam is blessed to have you for a teacher!
In Christ,
Jennifer Plaisance