CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm Back!!!!!





So, here I am again and you didn't even have to wait a whole week! If you are just reading my blog for the first time you must go back and read the blog from before so that you will be caught up on all the festivities that have happened this summer. Here we go for part two!!

After PJ's surgery we decided to join my family at the beach for Father's day and some much needed relaxation. My brother Warren was playing in tennis tournament in Panama City Beach and we thought this would be a great time to go visit and celebrate Father's Day. Since PJ was off work for two weeks, we left early on Friday (after I got off at 12:00) and headed down. We had a wonderful, not long enough trip that weekend. This picture was taken at the Panama City Racquet Club. Sound fancy???? Well, it is the furthest thing from it!! They actually had fluorescent lights strung from wires everywhere. Real 1st class people! Anyway, Warren played very well and won his first match but lost the second.


Later that night, we were all hanging out at the beach house and my 6 year old precious niece, Ansley, comes up to me and asks me "Julie, Are you pregnant?" I said "No sweetie, I'm just FAT!!!!!" That put a nice damper on things!! After her sweet comment my sister-in-law, Melissa, said "You know Julie, Ansley asked our friend that same question and a week later she found out she was pregnant". I blew off her comment and we enjoyed the rest of our night. The next day was Father's day and I was really glad to be their to celebrate with my dad. If you have never met my dad then let me tell you a little about this amazing man. He is a wonderful husband, father, granddad, christian, provider, leader, compassionate, family oriented, and the only other man who has half my heart.


I love you dad and I hope to spend many more days celebrating with you! Okay, I must go for now but there is much more to be told!!!

Next time on Happening with Henthorne's.........our last day at the beach, three tests later, and a new life enters the world. See you soon!

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

If your current job doesn't work out - I think you may be in the business for screen writing!!!!

Brandy said...

I am confused? Next post-new life enters the world? ARE you preggo? Brooke and Ali asked me last week if I was pregnant!

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

I can't stand the suspense! Please post soon.

The Langfords said...

I second Allyson...the suspense is really getting to me!! I check your blog several times a day...Just waiting on a new post!!

You really are a great writer!!