CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Can't be the only one!

Well, I told myself I was not going to join the blogging world! I mean, what in the world do I have to write about? Most people write about their kids and the silly things they do and PJ and I have yet to extend our family! I finally caved in and decided that I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE not blogging! Sooooo here I am world!!!

PJ and I got married a year and a half ago and we live in Auburn. We love it here and can't imagine our lives anywhere else. We have a rotten cat named Sissie who is our baby. PJ works for King Honda and I commute to Colunbus everyday working for the Autism Hope Center. It is a new center that we have started. It is a ton of work, but often rewarding! We just moved into a new home that we love and feel very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Well, that's it for now! War Eagle!

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Yeah! Welme to the "blogging" world~

PUs said...

Hey--this is really cool Love the picture--is it recent?

Your Parental Units (PUs)

The Galimore Family said...

I'm so excited about your blog, and I can't wait to read about new things Sissie is doing:)

Molly said...

Yeah!!!! Welcome aboard! Can't wait to read your posts, you are too funny!

The Langfords said...

I'm glad to see you guys in the blogging world. I just joined as well and it is alot of fun.

Brandy said...

Surprise! Check out my site-you've been tagged! Have Fun!

Wilson's Winners said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! I am so glad you are now in the wonderful world of bloggies. Enter with caution b/c it's highly addictive!